9. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction, such as at a hippy or Communist.
8. Dumb children may get a hold of your guns and shoot each other. If your children are dumb, put them up for adoption to protect your guns.
7. No matter how responsible he seems, never give your gun to a monkey.
6. If guns make you nervous, drink a bottle oif whisky before driving to the shooting range.
5. When unholstering your weapon, it’s customary to say “Excuse me while I whip this out”.
4. Don’t load your gun unless you are ready to shoot something or are just feeling generally angry.
3. If your gun misfires, never look down the barrel to inspect it. Have someone else do that for you.
2. Never use your gun to pistol-whip someone. That could mar the gun’s finish.
1. No matter how excited you are about buying your first gun, do NOT run around yelling “I have a gun! I have a gun!”